I hate this

Sales Code Violation 

A formal complaint should be filed when the NHLA Sales Code has been violated by buyers or sellers of hardwood lumber, and the situation cannot be resolved between buyer and seller independently. Sellers are expected to deliver the ordered lumber exactly as specified in the contract or purchase order. A formal complaint should be filed if the buyer or seller fails to meet its contractual obligations. A formal complaint can be filed with NHLA by completing the SCV-1 form. Please contact the NHLA Chief Inspector for an SVC-1 form.

Dispute Inspections 

In the event that the buyer and seller cannot come to an agreement on the grade and/or value of a shipment, NHLA offers a dispute inspection in which a National Inspector as an impartial 3rd party is called in to help resolve the issue. Contact the NHLA Chief Inspector to discuss a dispute inspection.