NHLA BUYERS GUIDE
We are happy to announce the NHLA printed Buyers Guide is back!
The Buyers Guide is a membership directory that lists all NHLA members and provides company names, contact information, and services offered.
For your company’s listing to be effective, it needs to be correct and current. Please review your company information and submit corrections by June 30, 2020. Any corrections made after June 30, 2020 may not be included in the printed Buyers Guide.
To correct or update your company information please do the following:
Updating Your Organization Products
1. Log in with your email and password HERE.
2. On the ‘My Profile’ page, scroll down to the ‘Organizations You Manage’ section and click on the name of your organization.
3. On the Organization Information page scroll down to the ‘Organization Products’ section.
4. To edit or delete an existing product in the list, click ‘Edit’ to the right side of the item.
5. To add a new product, click ‘+ Add a Product’ at the right of the section title.
If your organization is not listed, you may not be linked to your company, or your assigned role may not allow you to view/edit organization information. If this occurs, contact us for assistance at [email protected].
Need further assistance? Please watch the video tutorial by clicking the button below. If you still need help, please contact [email protected] or give us a call at 901-399-7561.