What’s Happening at NHLA: NHLA BYLAWS VOTE to take place at the 2019 NHLA CONVENTION!
In good times or bad, there is no better place to be than at the upcoming NHLA Annual Convention and Exhibition on October 2-4 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Whatever the current business climate, NHLA is always focused on providing value that helps make your business better.
Top reasons why you can’t afford to miss the 2019 NHLA Annual Convention:
- Networking with the industry: Mix and mingle, form new relationships and strengthen existing ones over coffee, lunch, or cocktails. View the schedule
- Get motivated by this year’s Keynote Speaker, All American Quarterback, and NFL Icon, Archie Manning.
- Discover new business partners when you visit the largest Exhibit Showcase in NHLA history with more than 130 leading hardwood industry companies exhibiting
- Expand your knowledge and find solutions when you participate in the NHLA Learning Lounge sponsored by Continental Underwriters.
- Learn from our relevant Education Sessions that have your current business needs in mind
- And last but not least, cast your vote on a revision to the NHLA Bylaws.
The Bylaws Task Force, led by NHLA past president Brent Stief, has been working for over a year to review and update the NHLA bylaws. On the agenda at the 2019 Convention will be a proposed revision to allow electronic or paper ballots when voting for bylaws changes. The proposed bylaws revision is modeled after the current Rules change voting process. Currently, any vote on the NHLA Bylaws has to be made in-person at the NHLA Annual Convention.
As a member of NHLA, it is vital that your company representative be present at the Friday, October 4 General Session to cast their vote. More information about the bylaws vote will be sent out in the coming weeks.
We look forward to seeing everyone in New Orleans!
Laissez les bons temps roule – Let the Good Times Roll!