Sawing Hardwood for Grade and Yield Webinar
Sawmill operators are always looking for ways to recover as much yield as possible from every log. Watch this webinar to discover the opportunities for improving grade and yield of your hardwood logs.
During this 2-hour webinar, these fundamental questions are answered:
- What is the best opening face of the log?
- What is it worth to have the best face versus just roll-it, dog-it, and saw-it?
- What size is the opening face?
- When should taper sawing be used?
- When to turn a log and what face is next?
The webinar series is offered thanks to the support of TS Manufacturing.
* Webinar replays are FREE to NHLA Members. Non-members can view for a fee.